2016 was an awful year in many respects, aside from that it did give me some wonderful books to read. I only rated so many books with five stars. I read some truly wonderful books this year. From my top ten books of 2016 I rated 5 YA books, 1 Non-fiction, and 4 historical romance novels with five stars. Here are my top ten books of 2016.
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
- Spinster: Making a Lide of One’s Own by Kate Bolick
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- How to Manage a Marquess by Sally MacKenzie
- The Irresistible Rogue by Valerie Bowman
- The Legendary Lord by Valerie Bowman
- An Offer From a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
WHICH BOOKS Did you love this year?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish