For once I have put these books in order of my anticipation. I am most eager to get my hands on Lord of Shadows because I LOVED Lady Midnight and am Super eager to continue the series. Then the list goes down to some books I would like to read, but I am not that excited for.
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare (The Dark Artifices #2) – May 23rd
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #3) – February 7th
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth – January 17th
- Wires and Nerves, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer – January 31st
- The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband by Julia Quinn (Rokesbys #2) – May 30th
- Never Trust a Pirate by Valerie Bowman (Playful Brides #7) – May 2nd
- By Your Side by Kasie West – January 31st
- Alex & Eliza: A Love Story by Melissa de la Cruz – April 11th
- Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead (The Glittering Court #2) – April 25th
- Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist – January 3rd
WHICH Books are you looking forward?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish