I’m going to preface this with the fact that I, in the foreseeable future, do not imagine myself birthing children. I am much more in the mindset, that when I am ready for children, that I want to adopt. My view on this is that there are so many children in this world who do not have a home, so why should I birth a child, when I can love an adopted one just as well.
- Ginevra, from Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Cresent, from Cresent Moon Darnal in the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Alec, from Alec Lightwood in the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Julian, from Julian Blackthorn in the Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- Jem, from James “Jem” Cairstairs in the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- Aelin, from Aelin Ashryver Galathynius in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- Elias, from Elias Veturius in the An Ember in the Ashes Series by Sabaa Tahir
- Inej, from Inej Ghafa in the Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo
- Victra, from Victra au Julii in the Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown
- Isabella, from Isabella Swan in the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
WHICH characters would you name your child after?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish