Audiobooks are relatively new to me. When I was younger the idea of having someone else read to me, when I could read it faster was dumb. Now that I am older and get tired more easily, it’s nice to have an audiobook to listen to while I rest my eyes. Below are 7 audiobooks I’ve listen to and enjoyed, 1 I am currently in the middle of, and 2 that I have bought, but have yet to listen to.
- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Go the F–k to Sleep by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes
Currently Listening To:
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown
Bought, but Yet to Listen To:
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE AudioBooks?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish