In addition to my love of historical romances, which I feel I post about a lot, I also love YA fantasy. Here are my Top Ten All Time Favorite Books of New World Fantasy. This means that all those below are fictional worlds, unlike Harry Potter which is a Fantasy on our current world.
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Fire by Kristin Cashore
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
What are your favorite new world fantasy books?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish