It’s that time of year when school starts and so do the high school romances and drama. While I have been out of high school for 6 years, I do still enjoy a good high school romance novel. I’ve divided the images of my top ten books set in high school into two sections. The first part contains contemporary young adult novels, and the second has fantasy and dystopian young adult novels.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Which books have you read that are set in a High school?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish