This week’s topic was pretty fitting for me. The actual Top Ten Tuesday topic for this week is a topic rewind to one I missed or want to do again. A couple weeks ago this topic, Top Ten Book That Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn About Something about Reading Them, came up and I couldn’t think of enough things to make the post worth it, so I drafted it and put the topic aside. Then this week I saw that it was a rewind, so I decide to give this one another try. Again I couldn’t think of 10 books that urged me to learn or do something, so I expanded it to include other media. Here are my Top Ten Books and other Media that have made me do something.
- Try Archery
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Read up on secret codes and cyphers
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- Drink an abundance of tea
- any historical romance, but the Bridgerton novels by Julia Quinn in particular.
- made me contemplate drawing more
- Doodletopia: Manga by Christopher Hart
- Make me reevaluate all my possessions
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Made me look into more Feminist literature.
- Spinster: Making a Life of One’s Own by Kate Bolick
- Got me into the Adulting mindset.
- Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps b y Kelly Williams Brown
- Eat boatloads of Ramen
- Pretty much any Korean drama
- Eat large amounts of bread.
- Any TV show that features bread (I’m easily swayed by food).
- Eat cake
- Every episode of How to Cake It on YouTube.
WHICH READ/Media encouraged you to do something?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish