Well all of the historical romances I read are set outside of the US, so I could do a list of all my favorites because the rest of the books i read are typically set in the US or else are dystopian of the US or else are completely fantasy settings, but that would get pretty boring, so I’ve tried my hardest to find a diverse selection of books I enjoyed that are set outside of the US. So here are my top ten books set outside of the United States of America.
- Iran- The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
- England- Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
- England- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- United Kingdom- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- England- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Scotland- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- England- The Unexpected Duchess by Valerie Bowman
- Mars- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- China- Soundless by Richelle Mead
- Ireland- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Which reads of yours are outside of the US?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish