Here are the top books I am looking forward to in the second half of 2016! I have so many I want to read, I have a top eleven instead of ten. Most of these are YA novels, but a couple are adult fiction books. One is another book from a historical romance series I love. I feel that most of my top eleven will also grace the top ten of many others.
- July 31: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- Aug 30: A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (An Ember in the Ashes #2)
- Sept 6: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass #5)
- Sept 27: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo (Six of Crows #2)
- Sept 27: Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz
- Sept 27: The Fever Code by James Dashner (The Maze Runner #0.6)
- Oct 4: Replica by Lauren Oliver (Replica #1)
- Oct 25: Solutions and Other Problems by Allie Brosh
- Nov 1: The Legendary Lord by Valerie Bowman (Playful Brides #6)
- Nov 8: Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Nov 15: Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare (TftSA #1-10)
What are you looking forward to?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish