I spend about 60% of my day (particularly my work day) on the internet. I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to play about the internet when there is no work to do. Below are the top ten websites I visit daily:
- for all my pretty picture viewing when I am bored.
- to keep up on my subscriptions, mainly nail art tutorials, Buzzfeed videos, the vlogbrothers, and Korean music.
- where I watch all of my favorite shows: Jane the Virgin, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Reign, Supernatural, The Flash, The Originals, and The Vampire Diaries.
- where I get my daily dose of Stephen Colbert 🙂
- where I watch The Daily Show and The Nightly Show. These shows are an entertaining way to stay informed!
- to watch shows, mostly the Korean dramas that are on there.
- to check all my emails ( I tend to get between 20-30 promotional emails a day).
- how I keep track of my blog, work, and personal schedule.
- Until a little over a week ago I would constantly check my facebook. Realizing it was a problem, I cold-turkey stop using facebook (I deactivated my account).
- Where I watch all the Korean dramas that are not on Netflix
What websites do you visit daily?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish