This week’s theme is Bookworm Delights, thus, I have listed all the bookish things that give me happy feels.
- When you come home to book-shaped packages.
- When you realize you have an entire afternoon free to read.
- When you pick up an old book at a used bookstore and just smell it for 5 minutes.
- When the fantasy book you’re reading as a cool map.
- The sense of satisfaction when your ship stays together through to the end.
- When you realize you can dress up like your favorite character, without buying new clothes.
- The elation of scrolling through Bookstagrams and seeing gorgeously laid out books.
- Recommending books to your best friends.
- Reading and loving books recommended by your best friend.
- Knowing there is going to be another book in a series.
What are your bookworm delights?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish