I usually don’t read comedies (I’m more of a gushy romance kind of girl). But I have read a few that have cracked me up, whether intentional or not. Here are six books that have me giggling and laughing aloud:
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- This book led me to start watching “The Mindy Project” which is a hilarious romantic comedy show on Hulu. I definitely recommend it.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- This is such an interesting fantasy that has quite a few laugh out loud moments.
- Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
- `It’s a musical, what else can I say 🙂
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Anyone else giggle when Anatasia references her “inner goddess”?
- I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Colbert is a god to me, I would worship him and his comedy.
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- Despite being an elementary drawing style, the story is hilarious.
Which Books Make you Laugh?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish