Ever since I read Pride and Prejudice, Regency Romances have been one of my favorite genres! Here are my top ten Regency Romances!
- The Unexpected Duchess (Playful Brides #1) by Valerie Bowman
- The Accidental Countess (Playful Brides #2) by Valerie Bowman
- The Unlikely Lady (Playful Brides #3) by Valerie Bowman
- A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen #1) by K.J. Charles
- A Gentleman’s Position (Soceity of Gentlemen #3) by K.J. Charles
- How to Manage a Marquess (Spinster House #2) by Sally MacKenzie
- His Wicked Seduction (The League of Rogues #2) by Lauren Smith
- Her Wicked Proposal (The League of Rogues #3) by Lauren Smith
- To Lure a Proper Lady (Duke-Defying Daughters #1) by Ashlyn Macnamara
- Almost Heaven (Sequels #3) by Judith McNaught
Are you a fan of Regency Romance?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish