This week’s topic for Top Ten Tuesday is essentially the top ten books I love, but that I don’t bring up often. It’s not because I don’t love them, it’s just that other books come to mind quicker. A few of these may seem as if they are ones I have brought up before, and they may be, but I feel that I don’t give them all the attention they deserve!
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- The Akhenaten Adventure by P.B. Kerr
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- Kare Kano by Masami Tsuda
WHICH BOOKS do you love yet don’t often bring up?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish