Here are my top ten books that weren’t my typical genre is the last year! I guess I should start with what my usual genres are. I love reading Young Adult Fantasy, Young Adult Dystopia, and Historical Romance. The books below that I enjoyed over the past year are mostly from the non-fiction section ranging from self-help to autobiographies. Others are contemporary romance and time-travel romance.
- Forbidden by Lauren Smith
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Next America: Boomers, Millennials, and the Looming Generational Showdown by Paul Taylor
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl by Gina Lamm
- Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
WHICH Books out of your comfort zone did you enjoy?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish