To those of you who may not know, although if you’ve been in the book world for a while you should know, OTP means “One True Pairing. Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fandom.” (Definition taken from UrbanDictionary) In pretty much every book I read I have an OTP, and it so happens that all of mine are Canon, meaning “Another word for official. Used quite often in fan fiction to differentiate between the official storyline in which the fan fiction is based on.” (This definition is also from UrbanDictionary) As this week’s theme is a Valentine’s day freebie, I decided to go with the suggested topic of my Top Ten OTPs. I chose to pick those from my favorite series, and a couple stand-alones.
- Thorne & Cress, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- Adrian & Sydney, Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead
- Dimitri & Rose, Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
- Levi & Cath, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Harry & Ginny, Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Simon & Baz, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Chaol & Celaena, Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
- Peeta & Katniss, The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Alec & Magnus, The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- Nikolai & Alina, The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Who make up your favorite OTPs?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish