Out of the 132 books I’ve read so far this year, these are the top ten best books I read. I rated all of these at 5 stars on Goodreads.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, read in February
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, read in February
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, read in February
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, read in April
- The Unlikely Lady by Valerie Bowman, read in May
- Adulting by Kelly Williams Brown, read in May
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows, read in July
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, read in August
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, read in December
- Winter by Marissa Meyer, read in December
WHat are your favorite books from 2015?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish