This year I came across a wonderful set of authors who were new to me. I don’t know how I lived without them! Also, they all happen to be women.
- Leigh Bardugo, The Grisha Trilogy
- Jodi Meadows, The Orphan Queen
- Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass Series
- Mindy Kaling, Why Not Me?
- Kody Keplinger, The DUFF
- Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl, Eleanor & Park, Carry On, Attachments
- Valerie Bowman, Playful brides series.
- Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen
- Marie Kondo, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Marie Lu, The Legend Trilogy
WHICH Authors did you ACQUAINT yourself with in 2015?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish