Instead of writing a book related Top Ten Tuesday, I decided to use the Thanksgiving freebie as a chance for me to list all the things I am thankful for.
- My family. While we may fight and argue often, I dearly love my family. (Even my super irritating brother). I honestly don’t know how I would survive without them.
- My job. I am very grateful to have been given my job. My job allows me to help my family out when we are having a hard time financially. It also feeds my book addiction.
- My best friend. While we seldomly talk now, and haven’t seen each other since last January, I know that my best friend will be there for me if I need to rant, usually via email, and share things with.
- My home. Even though I am a 24 year old still living at home, I am grateful that I even have a home. With so many people homeless, I appreciate my home even more.
- The internet. I love that the internet can keep me connected to friends, family, and other bookish minds.
- My chinchillas. Most commonly called my babies, my chinchillas Thor and Nibbles are cute, fluffy, and adorable creatures that are a constant source of soft, cuteness for me.
- My favorite authors. I would not be who I am now without the beautiful works of J.K. Rowling. Even newly discovered authors like Sarah J. Maas and John Green have influenced me in some way.
- Coffee and Tea. Aka the best beverages ever. I am grateful that these delicious, flavorful drinks exist to caffeinate me.
- Food. Kind of along the same lines of having a home. I am grateful and appreciative of the fact that I have food for every meal. While not always the most nutritious meals, they are delicious none-the-less.
- Blankets. Because my bedroom does not heat well (for some reason it is always the coldest room in the house, and while this is great for my chinchillas who prefer the cold, it isn’t that great for me), I am extremely grateful that I have plenty of blankets to keep me warm.
WHat are you thankful for?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish