Most of the Sophomore Novels I dearly love are from series, and most of that love comes from more character development and evolution! Here are the top ten sophomore novels I loved just as much, if not more than the author’s debut novel.
- Crown of Midnight, Sarah J. Maas
- Insurgent, Veronica Roth
- Scarlet, Marissa Meyer
- The Elite, Kiera Cass
- Eldest, Christopher Paolini
- Rumors, Ana Godbersen
- Siege and Storm, Leigh Bardugo
- An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
- City of Ashes, Cassandra Clare
- Fire, Kristin Cashore
Which Sophomore novels do you love?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish