Fitting because the book Twilight has been out for ten years now, I’ve decided to make “Ten Books to read if you like_____.”into a Top Ten Love Stories Better Than Twilight! To go along with the meme that hit the internet after Twilight’s movie release.
- Witness for the Prosecution by Agatha Christie
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- Night by Elie Wiesel
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Cantor’s Dilemma by Carl Djerassi
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess
(Note that I do actually know that barely any of these books have love stories in them, it’s part of the joke.)
WHICH Love STories do you deem better than Twilight?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish