While I am extremely flattered to have been recognized for the liebster award, I think this will be the last one I post about. I want to thank Bookgatherer immensely for nominating me! I’m sorry for the delay in posting about it though, I was nominated on July 17th, time slipped away from me.
Here are the questions Bookgatherer asked:
- If you could go back in time, where would you go? After reading Outlander, mid 1700s Scotland doesn’t sound too bad, but it would probably be the regency period.
- Let say you and only you have a 25th hour every day, what would you do with it? Sleep an extra hour, I don’t get enough sleep as it is so I could use it.
- What was the first video game you ever played? I’m not positive on this one, but the first GameBoy game I ever had was Pokemon Red Version.
- How many pair of shoes do you have? Probably about 15 to 20, but I usually only wear the same 5 pairs the most often.
- J-Pop or K-Pop? Or do you hate it? I had a J-Rock phase in high school and then in college I recognized the beauty of K-Pop. I absolutely adore K-Pop boy bands.
- What is your favourite colour? I honestly don’t have a favorite color, I like most of them. My most often worn colors are black and grey, and my bedroom walls are grey and turquoise. When I paint I generally use a broad range of colors, depending on my mood. If I had to pick one though, it would be grey.
- Pets or plants? Plants, they don’t go potty in the house, unless of course I over water them.
- Any siblings? Sooo many siblings. I have two much older half-siblings (a sister and a brother), and also an older sister, an older brother, and two younger sisters. So I fit nicely in the middle.
- Favourite chocolate flavour? I love semisweet chocolate, like the chips that go into chocolate chip cookies.
- Last book you’ve rated 5 stars? The last book I rated 5 stars was today and that is “Throne of Glass” by Sarah J. Maas.
- Do you have a favourite actor / actress? Favorite American actor/actress, no. Favorite Korean actor/actress, yes. I love Lee Min Ho. He starred in many adorable Korean dramas such as Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, The Heirs, Personal Taste, and Faith.
11 facts about myself:
I don’t remember what my facts were last two times, and I’m not going to check, when writing this, so if I repeat some facts, I’m sorry.
- In college I fell in love with Korean dramas and I get the feels every time I watch one.
- I graduated from college in Spring 2014, and since then mostly what I do, besides work, is read.
- I have had ever present acne since I was in Jr. High. I’ve tried every solution, and am now trying out the most extreme of those, Accutane.
- My favorite genre is Young Adult Fantasy and also Historical Romance. Kinda contrasting and kinda overlapping.
- I try to read a non-fiction, of various subjects, every couple months to give myself some diversity.
- I’ve named my plants, the sweet mint plant I have in my bedroom is named Sweetie ( I know, super original). The succulent plant I have in my office is named Grace.
- I despise knickknacks, yet I’ve acquired quite a few.
- I love my office at work, despite having to run my space heater everyday.
- I’ve decided to pick up bookbinding as a hobby, and discovered it is a very very expensive one.
- Sometimes I think that I escape into fictional worlds more often than I should, ignoring reality.
- I’ve determined that becoming an adult is extremely difficult.
- I will never own enough books
- Anna Leigh Hargrove
- Fully Booked Reviews
- Enchanting Wolf
- Reading with Jenna
- The Kylie Chronicles
- Books with Chemistry
- Book’s Anatomy
- Annelise Lestrange
- Reflections of the Light
- Epic Books and Tales
My Questions for you:
- Are you a morning person, or a night person?
- What’s your favorite color of food?
- Most read and reviewed genre?
- Favorite pastime (besides reading)?
- What’s your dream city?
- Favorite Olympic sport to watch?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- What’s your favorite television show?
- What’s your dream job?
- Who’s your favorite artist? (can be either musical or fine arts)
- How long have you had your blog, and what keeps you writing?