For this post, I had to think a bit because I don’t always mark on goodreads what I want to read, I usually just keep a mental list.
- Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger
- This being the fourth book in the Finishing School series, I am eagerly awaiting the next novel.
- Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay
- While I don’t typically read non-fiction, this novel appealed to me because of the title. Sometimes I see myself as a bad feminist. I believe in feminism, but occasionally make a stupid judgemental comment. Perhaps reading the essays in this book will make me a good feminist.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Over the past few years, my feelings towards tidiness have drastically changed. I honestly believe I have too much stuff, yet no desire to get rid of any of it. I hope this book can help me with that.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- I am so eager to read this book, I went out and bought it last week, but unfortunately it has not left my to read stack on my nightstand.
- Prudence by Gail Carriger
- Being a new series by Gail Carriger, this book has to be good.
- The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
- I was drawn to this one because of the title as well.
- Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
- Having read and loved “Will Grayson, Will Grayson” I am eager to discover more about Tiny Cooper.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
- The Lunar Chronicles, enough said.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Even though the title of this book makes me think of the Kansas song “Carry On My Wayward Song” (aka basically the theme song of Supernatural), that is not why I want to read this novel. After having read Fangirl, I can’t wait to find out how Carry On ends.
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- When I started the Selection series last fall I devoured the first three books in three days. Needless to say, I’ve already pre-ordered this one.
What’s new on your “To Read List” ?
The Top Ten Tuesday meme is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.