Again I have been nominated for a Liebster Award! I would like to thank Musings of a Reading Mind for the nomination this time.
The rules of this award are simple, you must:
- Answer the eleven questions that were asked by the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (if you can) that have less than 200 followers
- Leave them a comment in one of their posts stating that they have been nominated
- Ask them 11 questions
- Then the cycle goes on again
These were the questions asked for me.
1. What’s your favorite book of all times? It could be a series, or a stand-alone.
This question thing is harder than I thought it would be, question one and already asking about favorites? While I try not to rank books by favorites because it is next to impossible to do, I will always have a special place in my heart for the Harry Potter series (like everyone else), but also the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.
2. What’s your favorite book-to-movie adaptation, and why?
So far my favorite book-to-movie adaptation has got to be The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I love this adaptation in particular because it gave the viewer-reader-combo a chance to see the capital’s perspective. This was something the books could not really do and keep to Katniss’s perspective.
3. What do you prefer – ebooks or physical books? And if they are physical books, do you prefer paperbacks or hardcovers?
This is usually situational for me. For quick reads, like historical romances, I prefer e-books because I go through the books so quickly and will rarely, if ever, reread them, For the most part I prefer hardcover books because they look nice longer. They can withstand more wear and tear than paperbacks, plus they look good on my wall.
4. What is your dream destination for a vacation?
I’ve never been the type to just want to lay idle on a beach, so my dream destination would definitely be going to England and experiencing London, Bath, and everything in between.
5. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing that you would buy with that money?
If I had a million dollars I’d probably buy more books… in addition to traveling the world.
6. What three things, beside books, make you happy?
I am usually an upbeat person, so a lot can make me happy. I’m especially happy when I watch Korean Dramas, drink tea, and watch Superheros.
7. What movie are you most looking forward to watching this summer?
While it is already released, I’m looking forward to seeing Insurgent. Besides that, I don’t know of any movies coming out this year that interest me.
8. If you could learn a new language, which one would it be?
I definitely want to learn Korean. Mostly so that I don’t have to wait for subtitles to be added to the dramas I watch.
9. Which fictional world would you most want to live in?
If I could live in any fictional world (including fictional takes on our world) it would have to be the world of Harry Potter. My first literary world love.
10. Who is your fictional boyfriend/girlfriend/best-friend?
My fictional best-friend would definitely be Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy. She is an amazingly strong (both emotionally and physically) and she is always loyal to her friends.
11. What book cover is you favorite? Share a picture!
I have many covers I love for many different reasons. My newest favorite cover is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
Let me know if we have anything in common!
Here are the blogs I follow, love, and want to grant this award:
Note: While I follow a lot of blogs, a lot of them have way too many followers to be nominated for this award. Hence the reason I’ve only nominated five fantastic blogs.
Here are my questions for you all:
1. Name one book that changed your perspective on life, and explain how you changed.
2. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
3. What your ideal weather and why?
4. Name the longest book series you’ve ever read.
5. If you could spend the rest of your life in another, non-native language, country, where would you want to live? Why?
6. What was the last show you binge watched?
7. Name an author in which you’ve read all of their works (novels, novellas, poetry, etc.).
8. Who is your hero? Why? (can be anyone from your mom to george washington)
9. What are your favorite words of wisdom?
10. If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
11. Why did you start your blog?