The month of February, having been full of awful weather, allowed for me to read much more often, while also keeping up with my television shows.
During this month I read 11 books. Below are the books in the order I read them:
- Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
- What a Devilish Duke Desires by Vicky Dreiling
- Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- Moe Kare! by Go Ikeyamada
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- What a Lady Requires by Ashlyn Macnamara
- The Devil Who Tamed Her by Johanna Lindsey
- The Unexpected Duchess by Valerie Bowman
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This brings me up to 19/75 books towards my reading goal, making it 25.3% complete.
As far as blogging went this month, I think I did pretty well. I held to my goal of at least two posts a week. While I may have been a bit late on a few of the posts, I am happy with what I’ve completed. Below are my posts for the month divided up into their categories: